OUR SUMMER STAFF IS
INTEGRAL FOR OUR MISSION’S SUCCESS
Without our Summer Staff, we wouldn’t be able to pull off our mission quite like we do.
Be a part of something bigger than yourself this summer through our serving opportunities!
Serve through facilitating zip lines, our Skyline Swing and other recreational activities for small and large groups! You can also serve as a lifeguard or in our Dining Hall/Kitchen.
We are looking for students who have:
- An active and growing relationship with Jesus
- A desire to build and be a part of a healthy, growing community
- A desire for discipleship
- A willingness to serve in our Dining Hall/Kitchen, lifeguard, facilitate zip line, facilitate large and small group activities, and other recreational activities.
- A willingness to be a part of a small group Bible Study throughout the summer and participate in other discipleship opportunities
- An eagerness to get their hands dirty and do hard things
- A desire to bend low in service to others and seek to put others’ needs in front of their own
- High School Staff must be 15 years old in May 2024 and be entering Sophomore year
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY TO BE PART OF OUR
SUMMER STAFF OF 2024
Fill out an application to be considered for one of our Summer Staff roles!
A member of our team will reach out to ensure a good fit on both sides.
Experience Tejas and serve The Lord through serving others this summer!
LET US ANSWER YOUR
SUMMER STAFF FAQs
WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR SUMMER 2024?
Full Summer – May 20 – August 7
First Half – June 1 – June 30
Second Half – (Training May 20 – May 31) + June 30 – August 7
DO I NEED PRIOR TRAINING?
No, all on-the-job training will be provided.
IS THERE A DEADLINE TO APPLY?
Yes, May 13th, 2024
IS IT A PAID COMMITMENT?
Yes, compensation starts at $1500 a month with possibility for raises based on additional training.
WHEN IS TRAINING?
May 20 – May 31 (Mandatory for all summer staff)